you are in: Jasmine House Services > Young Woman`s Service
This service is tailored to meet specific needs of girls and young women aged 13-19, who have been sexually abused and /or raped.
- We provide face-to-face support to help you to deal with what has happened.
- Help and support you to develop ways to cope better, identify tools and strategies.
- Support you to start to re-build your self-confidence and rebuild your life.
- Young women are offered appointments once every two weeks, and can be seen continuously until their 19th birthday.
- Support sessions take place at our city centre base or girls can be seen within their education establishment*.
(*please note this is a very bespoke and discreet service that works in line with confidentially and puts the anonymity and protection of the girls at the core of our practice.)
We accept referrals through the online referral service - see referrals page
We aim to contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your referral.
We do not operate a waiting list within this service.